April 23–27 Screen-free Week
April 24 Carb Load Lunch/Dinner at Mountain Mike’s (NOTE: this was changed from the original Nicolosi’s venue)
April 25 Jog-a-Thon
Instructions on how to create your own Fundraising Page:
Why is the Jog A Thon So Important?
- The Jog A Thon is Green Elementary’s largest fundraiser, and supports a large portion of the annual PTO Budget.
- Funds raised are used for PTO funded enrichment programs including Art, Music, Physical Education and Classroom/Teacher Support.
- Our goal this year is $25,000.
When and Where
- The Jog A Thon has several important dates:
- April 4: Jog A Thon Kickoff Assembly in the Courtyard, 7:30am. Official fundraising for the event begins.
- April 24: Carb Load Lunch/Dinner at Mountain Mike’s (NOTE: this was changed from the original Nicolosi’s venue)
- April 25: Jog A Thon! Beginning at 7:45am and lasting until 11am, students will be split in to two 45 minute running periods by grade level.
- May 16: Jog A Thon Award Assembly, 7:30am
How to Support
- Sponsor your runner, and share the news! We are looking for all kinds of sponsorships for Jog A Thon;
Deadlines and More
- Donations are fully tax-deductible to the extent of IRS regulations. Green Elementary PTO, is a 501(c) (3) entity (tax I.D. #27-1319521)